Date and place of birth: April 30th, 1984, Seville (Spain)
- 2010-2014, PhD in Physics. Thesis : «On the Architectural Features of Ecological and Ecological Networks«. Advisor: Miguel A. Muñoz (Universidad de Granada)
- 2010-2011, MSc in Physics and Mathematics. Thesis : «A dynamical approach to Foodweb assembly». Advisor: Miguel A. Muñoz (Universidad de Granada)
- 2002-2010, Bsc + Msc in Physics (Universidad de Sevilla)
- Mar 2017- , PostDoc position at Biodicée Team – ISEM Montpellier. Funded by the French National Research Agency – ANR
- Feb 2016 – Mar 2017 , PostDoc position at Statistical Physics Group – Granada. Funded by Junta de Andalucía
- May-Aug 2014, Mobility grant for a short stay at the Department of Engineering Mathematics, Bristol University. Advisor: Thilo Gross. Funded by UGR.
- Nov 2011, short stay at the Institute for the Physics of Liquids and Biological Systems, Universidad de La Plata, Argentina. Project:Complex Networks and their Applications in Bioinformatics. Funded by Acciones Integradas MICINN – MINCYT.
- Sep 2010-Jan 2015, Doctoral Grant (Proyectos de Excelencia de la Junta de Andalucía) at Statistical Physics Group – Granada University. Advisor: Miguel A. Muñoz. Funded by Junta de Andalucía.
- 2013-2014, General Physics. Degree in Mathematics. Teaching Assistant
- 2013-2014, Statistical Physics. Degree in Physics. Teaching Assistant
- 2012-2013, Statistical Physics. Degree in Physics. Teaching Assistant
- 2013-2013, Statistical Physics. (Bsc + Msc) Licenciatura en Física. Teaching Assistant
You can find the full CV here. Last update: 2018.
(Statistical Physics Group – University of Granada)